Harry Potter

Thanks to everyone for the kind remarks.
        <<From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
        This sounds marvelous!  Wish I could see it!  Great creative
        Pictures?        Auralie >>>>>>>>

I'm sorry Auralie, I'm not much of a photographer and between the drought
and the deer, there wasn't much to take photos of last summer except for
the hardware.  I've told our son the hunter that when bow season rolls
around he is set up camp out there.    I'll try to do better this coming
year and post something.

        <<From: Zemuly@aol.com
        sounds like something that could hardly have come from a muggle.
You must have been studying under         Professor Sprout.   >>>

I don't think I'm a Muggle.  My husband calls me something.  No wait,
sorry, that's witch not wizard.  : )

        <<From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
          Is it a like a kid thing? >>>

I thought so until I realized my 80 year old mother was addicted.  Kept
asking where the third book was and implied that I didn't read swiftly.

        <<From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
        The Harry Potter train set will actually work just fine on LEGO
track, but
        you'd need to buy some extra stuff if you want it to be motorized

What the Lego website actually reads at the bottom of the ad for the
train is:  "Train does not run on LEGO train tracks. "   Do they mean by
this that it doesn't have an engine or........?  Really, I know nothing
about trains, please spell it out for me.

         >>>I'm trying to find out from some of the LEGO train clubs what
kind of experiences
        they've had with outdoor setups, so I'll let you know what I find
if you're interested. >>>

I am sincerely interested and would like to hear what you learn.  One of
the beds back there is teardrop shaped and I think a track going around
it would be neat.  Thank you.

Linda Wallpe