RE: Things to see, places to stay on Oahu

Have a great trip! I have not been there since 72, so doubt if anything
is the same :) I remember it being a great experience.... being young
back then, didn't bother to reserve a hotel room, slept on the beach,
surfed and had the time of my life!

As Jim would say-- Ah, the good old days :)