Re: Things to see, places to stay on Oahu

My grandson and I were there last summer.  While most of the fancy
restaurants we found were Asian, the last night we were there we ate at a
terrific restaurant right on the beach.  It was named after Duke something
(of course I can't remember his last name), but he was the famous Olympic
athlete from Hawaii.  It's in a hotel.  Anyway, the food was delicious and
not prohibitively expensive.  If you get a chance check out the zoo and the
aquarium, which is especially interesting.  I could never have driven in
Honolulu traffic; there were just too many cars.  Also we took a tour around
the island, it was pretty big.