Re: herbs

The PDR lists the information disseminated by the pharmaceutical industry, and they list every side effect that could possibly occur, because they don't want to be accused of having known of a potential side effect and concealed it. Side effects manifest themselves based on the physical constitutions/susceptibilities of each individual taking the medication, as well as possible interactions with other medication they might be taking.