Re: Mail Order Nurseries

Hello Donna,
    I am in a position to offer at touch of advice here, since I own a
nursery. Communication, communication. Talk to the owners. I keep a list
here of plants that people ask about that I do not have, or have not heard
of. Often I am asked about things that I do not carry for a reason, and will
not carry the plants in the future. Such as.. I do not sell shrubs and
trees, so a suggestion to get some redbuds in will not work here. However,
suggest a shade loving plant I am not aware of and I sure will listen and
take notes. I am educated by my customers every day they show up here, write
or call me.
    No one nursery can know everything...... just too many wonderful plants
out there.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com