From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 7:02 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] garden wall progress

I've posted photos of the progress to date on the garden wall we're
building around the front yard. I've also included a photo of the house
when we bought it, and one of the side yard when I pulled down with
fence and installed lattice panels.  Couldn't find a digital photo of
the phase with a raised bed just around the front tree though.  The wall
isn't done yet, still have to cut the ones for corners, and get lots
more dirt.  Then finally I can plant everything waiting for a home on my
back porch!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/lst?.dir=/Garden+pics&.src=ph&;
.ord
er=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/lst%3f%26.
dir=
/Garden%2bpics%26.src=ph%26.view=t

I did manage to get more snow peas and spinach planted today too! Now to
do the laundry and pack for TX.

Theresa