Re: Mail Order Nurseries

In a message dated 11/30/03 10:56:57 PM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<<  I've ordered plants via mail for

30 years because I wanted something I couldn't otherwise get. >>

Marge, I too, order quite a bit but only plants I can not get locally.  I
have never had a really bad experience.  Singing Springs was the nursery I tried
this year and was thrilled with the plants I rcd.  I will definitely order
from them again.