From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:27:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT]OT and on topic by the end---was--tolerance of lack   of same

Agreed. I was going to suggest not a jester, but a
wrote:<br><br>>> real reason he went, but hoping it was just a kind
jester.....<br>><br>> I don't generally point out typos, Donna, but that
Message -----<br>> From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 7:09 AM<br>>
Subject: RE: [CHAT]OT and on topic by the end---was--tolerance of lack
attempt to keep politics off list, I did think it was neat<br>>> that
Bush went to Iraq for Thanksgiving.... of course, I am not sure <br>>>
the<br>>> real reason he went, but hoping it was just a kind
jester.....<br>>><br>>> And since we are way off topic anyways.... how
many are heading to the<br>>> early store sales this am... I used to do
that, but not this year....<br>>> nothing worth fighting that crowd for
this year, and I even told my <br>>> boss<br>>> not to expect me till
around eleven.....<br>>><br>>> One last question for you, and it is even
on topic.... need some new<br>>> ideas for X-mas decorations using
X-Mas cactus, which I had for a good 6-7 years has died... just<br>>>
shrived up and couldn't save it..... do they have a life span or<br>>>
something? It is still green, but drooping there and all the inner<br>>>
substance seems to be gone, flat as a pancake so to speak.... not