From:  [mailto: Godigarden@cs.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:39:54 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] throw away society

In a message dated 11/21/03 5:17:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fine, but you shouldn't be<br>> forced to give up the old when it works
fine but you can't fix the<br>> thing it works on as they don't exist
for my daughter today and they are NOT FOR <br>SALE ANYMORE, DVD only.
How about that. Folks, throw away your video recorders <br>and buy DVD
machines, whatever they are called, aaarrrgggghhh is right.<br>Godi zone
7<br>Mt. Vernon

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com