From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon,  1 Dec 2003 19:27:19 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT]now hostas in TX was- perennials and  holidaydecorating.....

Apparently so - I've never grown one before but Jesse says it's
normal<br>and she lived and gardened here for three years. We'll see if
----------------------------------<br>From: "Donna "
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Mon,
1 Dec 2003 18:51:47 -0600<br><br>>Do you get cold enough weather for
them to go dormant? Mind are gone...<br>>they died off a month or so
ago.... and will return in the spring unless<br>>that darn vole gets
do here. I don't see why it would be too much<br>>> different for you
other than they probably go dormant a bit later when<br>>> your<br>>>
to die back over the<br>>> winter and re-sprout in Spring? This is my
first one and it's starting<br>>> to look awful shrivled and
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>