Re: Mail order

Glad to see you back Noreen. As far as bedding annuals go, even up here
or further north, I can't imagine anyone mailordering bedding annuals.
The freight would kill you. And these are available absolutely
everywhere. Most mailorder has to do with perennials, tender perennials,
bulbs, seed, woodies, etc, rarely bedding plants. Things that aren't
available locally.