Re: throw away society

Cathy,  I'm sure the head of that Math Department had not heard of Grace
Hopper, since in the 1940s she had not yet achieved all those things.  Times
change.  My younger half-sister (21 years younger) was the first female
bank-examiner in the state of Alabama, and her mother was sure no good would come of it.
However, she has gone on to a notable career  and has managed projects all
over the world.  Auralie