RE: Mail Order Nurseries/ plants

I normally don't go to big box stores when shopping for plants. Around
here, they don't water them, have them in temp greenhouses in the
parking lots, keeping them closed up, so they bake with no water... :(
Only exception around here is the Lowes, care is better, but still many
stressed plants there too.

Having said that, if I am anywhere that sells plants or garden stuff, I
will always take a walk thru and check it out... but I have to be there
for another reason first.... If I hit it lucky, delivery day, I might
pick up a thing or two... just depends.

And for those missing messages... seeing answers and no message....
might want to check your spam software... my isp added it to the system
here.... and found a couple from this list there this am... URGH!