Re: what are you reading?

Well, Andrea,
    I am very much into watching for the notice in the book club that a
novel contains graphic sex. Tried one of her novels a while back... I found
it just strange. Nothing erotic about all that violence. Simply could not
get into it... kept thinking all her characters need a good 12 step meeting
at the least. Each to his/her own.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana