Re: What are you reading?

I just finished "Best Friends: The True Story of the World's Most
Beloved Animal Sanctuary", by Samantha Glen. Fantastic! Now I know the
story behind Tomato the Cat's investigative reporting career, and who
the "bird lady" that I phoned for help when I rescued my two doves
really is.

My dream for the past few years has been to visit the sanctuary as part
of a nice, long vacation, preferably when hubby and I are ready to bring
home another animal.