Re: What are you reading?

COOL BOOK! Now THAT'S one that I'd like to read too. I'm reading (or rather listening to a book...don't have time to just sit and read but I listen to audio books when I'm driving or working around the house at home) "The Priestess of Avalon". Mind candy. Get tired of self-help, how-to and ______ for Dummmies!!! LOL Every now and then you just have to read something that lets you "escape" from the real world. Her books are a mixture of history and fantasy. Kind of cool.

From: Wendy Swope <wendyswope@mindspring.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What are you reading?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:02:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I just finished "Best Friends: The True Story of the World's Most
Beloved Animal Sanctuary", by Samantha Glen. Fantastic! Now I know the
story behind Tomato the Cat's investigative reporting career, and who
the "bird lady" that I phoned for help when I rescued my two doves
really is.

My dream for the past few years has been to visit the sanctuary as part
of a nice, long vacation, preferably when hubby and I are ready to bring
home another animal.

Wendy