Re: what are you reading?

Judy,
    I am sure we are related on some level. I did not want to be the one to
bring it up. Did not want to upset your dad... he did not know... Just
kidding. Just kidding.  I have been noticing how often in our discussions of
reading, it is parents who read to their children that inspires the desire
to read. Hope that it is still going on out there.
    So many worlds to visit......
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com