Re: what are you reading?

Melody, I totally agree.  My library card is the best piece of plastic in
my wallet!  I have a collection of all the library cards I've ever had -
Homewood, Chicago, U of Iowa, etc. - I'm thinking of using one of those
composite frames and filling it with the cards!
Iowa z4b

>>one of the truly memorable moments of my life was
getting my first library card at the public library a few weeks later. I
will never forget the intense feeling of awe and sheer joy that card
gave me...literally a passport