Re: Re: What are you reading/cats NOW deer

Our town has considered a similar rule. but linked to the cost of licensing. What got me was they wanted to charge a premium for "aggressive" animals but did not define the term. Any animal if mistreated will exhibit that kind of behavior, and many breeds with a "rep" if properly raised and handled wouldn't dream of aggression. I thank my lucky stars that our home is outside the city limits!