Re: Re: What are you reading/cats NOW deer

And the reason that Cocker Spaniels are biters? They were victims of the "popularity" syndrome. A breed gets popular, and the "puppy mills" go into high gear. The indiscriminate breeding essentially promotes tendencies that should be discouraged - and it isn't just limited to tendencies like biting. There are breeds that may be susceptible to hip dysplasias or other health related problems - these could be bred out, but the greed of owners precludes it.
Cathy