Re: what are you reading?

Lordy, Kitty, reading your list brought back some memories - totally
unrelated to books on tape:-)  Kristopher Tabori is the son of Vivica
Lindfors - dunno if you ever heard of or remember her, but she was an
excellent actress (stage & screen) and once upon a time I was her
dresser for a couple of shows when I was doing wardrobe.  Great lady.
 Kristopher was just a kid then.  Kristopher playing is not the actor
his mom was, but he sure looks like her.  When I saw his name,
memories just came flooding in.....Vivica is dead now; this was all
such a long time ago - another life.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade