Re: what are you reading?/ Burroughs

I think the 'Mars' part was a guy thing:-)  I just couldn't buy that;
the jungle I could believe, but the Mars was too much:-)

Whatcha' puttin' in that tea, Gene? ;-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
>     Perhaps Tarzan on Mars is a "guy thing"? Fighting off
evil-doers so one