Re: what are you reading?

Well, Daryl & others...
    Lots of old memories bubbling up from the depths from all this talk of
librarians, nuns and nurses.... I was married to a RN for quite a few years.
So, know there is more than one side to what and who you see in public or on
the job.
    I had an aunt and cousin who were nuns. The aunt was known as hell on
roller-skates at the hospital wing she commanded. However, she always tried
to line me up with the nurses and candy stripers, setting aside a room for
us to "get to know each other". In 3rd grade I had a horribly physically
abusive nun as a teacher. Won't go into that one.
    Knew a red headed librarian one time.... she set the wallpaper to
smoking just by walking into a room.... sigh.
    No matter which way any of them turn their collar when dressing, they
are people and each one is or was different.
    Sorry you had bad experiences.  Just imagine them withough clothes;-))
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com