Re: Another OT-allergies

Years ago we had two Siamese...they were so much fun...one really took to
my husband.  She would hang on to his ankle as he walked through the house
if she felt she had not received sufficient attention until he petted her.
At that time, one of our papers was an evening one.  He would sit in a lazy
boy to read after work.  She would perch behind his head.  If he ignored
her, she would put her paws over his glasses...if he was still intent on
reading, she would sit on his paper.  In the morning, she would sneak into
the bedroom and curl up on his chest.  He always commented on feeling this
weight and open his eyes to these green ones staring at him and then the
purring.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN