Re: Re: What are you reading/cats NOW deer

>I try to get my trunk protection up
>each year, but never gauge it right...

Cathy, do you use those heavy plastic tree wraps that are about 6 ft long
(tall) and tie together with zip strips along the edge?  They seem to work
well for me on the smaller trees that I don't have fencing around.  But
then the trunks get too big, and the wraps aren't wide enough.  What are
you using?
Iowa z4b