Re: Artemisia ludoviciana

Well, I looked on the Forest Farm website...and Goodwin Creek Gardens...and did not see it. Hmmm. Don't know how I could have missed that. I'll check again. Thanks Kitty. For some reason...I KNEW you would be the first one to answer me! You're the best.

From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Artemisia ludoviciana
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:23:46 +0000

Jesse,
I got 5 pages of hits on Froogle for Artemisia ludoviciana, of course Goodwin Creek was a lot of them. Here's a few:

Here's a place in MI for plants:
http://snurl.com/3aau

Here's one in Iowa with both seeds and plants:
http://snurl.com/3aaw

PLants in OR:
http://snurl.com/3aax

Another for plants in OR: