Re: Another OT-allergies

When I was remodeling a farmhouse, I was lonely and got myself a long-haired black kitten. I named her "Govan," because the first night with me she slept on the govan that was spread across the end of my bed. Thereafter, she slept on my hip.

One of the fixtures in the re-model was a stepladder--one of those with a folding paint-can shelf just below the top step. The step ladder was always open and Govan decided to camp on that paint-can shelf when I was working on the lift-and-grunt stuff.

She also decided that whenever I walked by the ladder, it was her duty to swat me on the head. Which she did, 10 or 15 times a day.