Re: Artemisia ludoviciana

THANKS Zem! You're the best! By the way...my twice bloomng iris were in the middle of their second show when the temps dropped to the 20's. So they all look sad. But I kept the names of those that wanted some immortality and I'll send them out this spring..so I did not forget. AND..I have a little extra mugwort if anybody would like some this spring....it's a very pretty plant...like a big dusty miller but bigger. Has a nice shape to it too when it matures.

From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Artemisia ludoviciana
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:49:50 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2003 2:02:39 PM Central Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:
O.K., I've been looking for a source to buy seeds AND plants for Artemisia
ludoviciana (White Sage).
Please don't do that.  I have a bunch of it, and I'll send you some in the
spring.  It's such a nice plant.

zone 7
West TN

Cell phone switch rules are taking effect  find out more here. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx