Re: was What are you reading? now Best Friends for animals

In a message dated 12/6/2003 2:11:30 PM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:
Zem, how can your neighbor live with herself?  UGH!
A couple of years ago after I had 17 kittens born at my house (from cats
descended from her cat) I just went berserk.  Shortly after I told her what I
thought, and unbeknownst to me, her cat was taken away.  Of course she never
offered a penny to help with spaying, neutering or feeding the kittens,  most of
whom are still living with me as I only found homes for five of them.  I did
home studies on the people who called about them.  I figure 25 of the
30-something I have today came as a direct result of having that woman for a neighbor.
I'm just grateful I don't have to live with her -- or her husband either!

zem
zone 7
West TN