Re: loss of sight

My main concern is and was the migraines, so oddly I haven't really focussed
or given much concern yet to the future eye problem.  Didn't even realize I
had an eye problem, especially since my sight came back, more or less, when the
migraines were better.   I appreciate the prayers though.  Medicine has come
so far, when they know what the problem is, it's finding the problem that is
frustrating.  Either way, I'm just enjoying being able to function again, and
enjoying each day.

In a message dated 12/6/2003 4:36:00 PM Central Standard Time,