Re: Rain gauge

Mine is a wedge-shaped contraption. Eight inches tall, 1-1/2 inches by 2-3/4 inches at the top. It holds 5 inches of rain [easily overflows during the monsoon season]. I bought it for a couple of bucks at Home Depot. It replaced a smaller one that was an ungraduated cylindrical--and not nearly as satisfactory because it was also harder to read.