O.T QUESTION

Since we were on the topic of audio books the other day...and how the person reading makes all the difference in the world...I thought I would ask if any of you know how person would go about auditioning for such a job. I have a 15 year old stepdaughter who is in competive speech right now...and loves drama. She is my "book worm". The funny thing is...she does not interact well with people at ALL...and is one of those kids who gets made fun of because of it. This irks me because she is really a sweet kid. Anyway, yesterday she had a competive speech district competition and she was rehearsing her lines. I was blown away. She is actually very good at changing voices and personalities. She was thinking of going into library science in college...but I told her yesterday that she should really consider reading books/novels for a living. She could be THAT good. Any ideas?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6
"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elisabeth Keble-Ross-"