Re: what are you reading?

I suspect that nuns were just as individual as any of us. Some beautiful human beings, others those who chose the wrong path and needed help, or would have needed it regardless. My brothers attended a boys school taught by Brothers. From what they told me, there were some who would as soon knock you down the stairs with their fist as look at you if you didn't toe the line.
Cathy