RE: snow

Personally with the type of weather we have had here for the last 8
months.... I rather doubt many of my plants will survive. Most were
still under water when the cold weather hit. I wish I could send some of
my wet to those suffering from drought.

All you can do is wait till spring and see what comes up...

Donna