RE: snow

Gees... I didn't mean all my plants, but I guess it sounded that way....
Most in that wet area are plants who like it that way, but this year may
have been too much. I don't think it ever really dried out back there.

I am really worried about my tree back there... I planted it the fall I
moved here, before I realized how wet it was... and didn't do my
homework on it either.... and for the life of me, can't think of the
proper name of it right now-- purple leaf maple type... It is on a berm
so it does help, but wondering about those deeper roots.

Thanks for the offer Kitty, appreciate it and depending on how all the
gardens do, may take you up on it. :)

Donna