From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 14:14:13 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] Surgery

My dear garden friends, I will not be in contact with you or be able to
read<br>your e-m's. I've had a difficult time these past few weeks with
the pressure<br>pressing under my lungs & breathing problems. I've had
fluid leaking into<br>my chest cavity. I've had 2 "taps" to drain the
fluid. It's helps only for<br>a few days. I have to lie down most of the
time. Right now it's difficult<br>for me to sit here.<br> I will have
surgery with some type of control Chemo (TRACE) IT'S<br>SUPPOSE TO DO
SOME SHRINKING. I will be at Southwest Medical Center here in<br>WA. If
no complications, I'll be there 2 days.<br>I'll have Janice check your
mail for me.<br>I covet your prayers / thoughts<br>With thoughts of you
all.<br><br>Tony Veca <>< <br>Another Gr888 Day in Paradise
!!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com