From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:11:55 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] loss of sight

In a message dated 12/6/03 12:18:16 PM, TeichFlora@aol.com
writes:<br><br><< My "condition" will be monitored <br>closely from now
on. >><br><br>Noreen, I have been monitored closely for the past two
years for 3 eye <br>disease including glaucoma. I am taking an eye anti
Oxidant containing Lutein & <br>other vitamins and happy to say after
seeing the dr Thurs, none of the 3 have <br>progressed.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>