From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] O.T QUESTION
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:13:35 -0500 (EST)

Jesse: No ideas about the auditioning thing, but just wanted you to know
something...believe it or not, but I was just like Natalie at her
age...total bookworm, complete introvert, shy, no self confidence, and a
very poor self image. You are probably the best thing to have happened
to Natalie and I think, that under your loving guidance, ten years from
now, Natalie will very much surprise you...when she figures out how to
shine from the inside (something you are very good at, BTW and kids
learn by example), there will be no stopping that girl!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein