Re: snow

I got about 6 inches; stopped on Sat. and I dug us out (thank heavens
for that snow blower!); Frederick, about 45 min. north of me got
more.  Been losing what passes for my tiny little mind lately with
work deadlines for presentation out of town Thursday and trying to
clean this pit of a house for guests coming Friday and major family
"do" for a birthday dinner that eve......too pooped to pop these
days:)  Scrubbing floors on hands and knees does NOT get easier as
one matures, despite years of practice:-)

Taking a 15 minute break to download mail (inbox has broken the 1500
mark) and then back to waxing those durn floors....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers