RE: Happy Anniversary time !

I'll toast to that!!!

From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary time !
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:21:30 -0600

Well folks,

Can you believe we have been here at gardenchat for a year already?
Seems this list was created on Dec 10, 2002....

I would like to thank Chris Lindsey for having us and putting up with
all of our nutty requests and use of his resources. I also think that
although this was a replacement ahs list, it has finally evolved into a
hort.net list! :)

Kinda curious of how many new folks, as well as how many folks we lost
along the way in the last year. Might be nice if those who usually can't
get a work in edgewise to speak up and tell us about how their garden
did this year...

Maybe I should have labeled this message Happy First Birthday and
offered a toast instead :)

Donna