Re: Happy Anniversary time !

In a message dated 12/9/2003 11:23:15 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:
Might be nice if those who usually can't
get a work in edgewise to speak up and tell us about how their garden
did this year...
I'm surely not the one your were referring to <LOL>.  But I can't believe
it's been a year -- seems like forever.  I guess that's what life is like with
good friends, and I do consider the members of this list good friends.  I just
love this list; it's the best!
zone 7
West TN