RE: Odd weather here

Well it has been raining on and off for the last 2 days... thankfully,
nothing too major. Temps in the high 40's..  50ish... but the cold front
came in this afternoon and by late tonight... high of 20's for the rest
of the week:(

And for those listening to me whine about rain.... mid September DH
added a 55 gallon drum for the train display-stream to pond, buried it
about a foot in the ground and never got back to finishing it.... Happen
to notice today that it is 3/4 of the way filled up with rain water.....
That is a lot of water since Sept.... Never thought I would be using it
as a rain gauge :)

Donna