From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:25:22 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Odd weather here

I'm jealous Donna, what's that stuff look like? I've nearly forgotten
after 7 months of drought.<br>I must say this watering in the winter
business really stinks. I'm like<br>a frozen fish stick by the time I
come in every evening. The good news<br>is they've lifted the burn ban
here (Lord knows why).<br><br>Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? BTW
- anyone who needs four<br>o'clock or purple hyacinth bean seeds, do
----------------------------------<br>From: "Donna "
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Wed,
10 Dec 2003 19:01:04 -0600<br><br>>Well it has been raining on and off
for the last 2 days... thankfully,<br>>nothing too major. Temps in the
high 40's.. 50ish... but the cold front<br>>came in this afternoon and
by late tonight... high of 20's for the rest<br>>of the week:(
September DH<br>>added a 55 gallon drum for the train display-stream to
pond, buried it<br>>about a foot in the ground and never got back to
finishing it.... Happen<br>>to notice today that it is 3/4 of the way
filled up with rain water.....<br>>That is a lot of water since Sept....
Never thought I would be using it<br>>as a rain gauge
time of year. The snow birds will be<br>>> disappointed. It has warmed
up a bit however. Maybe I won't have to<br>>> wear a jacket to work
Florida<br>>> Zone
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.ne