RE: coleus

When you find out, let ME know. I have Glasshouse Works too...and would really like more pictures of what the plant looks like. I brought my favorite one in this winter so I could have it next spring....I've never seen one like it any other place.

From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] coleus
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:07:01 +0000

Does anyone know of a supplier with a wide variety of coleus? I've been
looking at S. 'Felix', S. Flame Thrower', S. Frieling's Freak', and S.
Fright Night' - and that's just the Fs. I haven't been happy with
Glasshouse Works. I did find someone late last summer with a large
variety, but it was mostly his own hybrids as opposed to these neat ones
you can find pictures of on the internet - but no suppliers. Any ideas?

Kitty