Here's the web site for the botanical garden association. I think all of the one's I've listed have links at the association site. If so, you can learn more about them and get directions to them
<http://www.aabga.org/>

Of course, you're welcome at the nursery. But we're about 80 miles south of Tampa and, frankly, probably not worth the trip if you want to see specimens. But I'll be happy to meet you there and give you the grand tour.

On Thursday, December 11, 2003, at 11:34 AM, <mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Odd weather here

Hey, Jim...looks like the Hawkeyes are invading Florida again this
year...maybe I can stow away on the team bus...oh well, I can dream,
can't I?

I'm glad to hear your weather is warming up, Jim! My husband and I will be
among the Hawkeye fans coming to Tampa. Any suggestions on cool gardens in
that area I need to see? And where are you and the landscaping company you
work with located? (I'd like to see if my visual image of orchids growing
on trees bears any semblance to reality!)
Mardi
Iowa z4b (where it was 5 degrees above zero when I got up this morning)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10