From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hedge Question
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:59:59 -0600

I really don't have a suggested item, but a concept you might want to
think about.

A wind breaker needs to be rowed to be effective, well at least here.
How much room do you have Jesse? Have you thought about a row of trees
with shrubs in front? The shrubs could provide EG and provide interest
in a different season than the trees. Bare trees in the winter with snow
do also provide some interest.

Just a thought,

Cell phone switch rules are taking effect  find out more here. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx