Re: coleus

Ceres,
Thanks. That is actually the site I was going through and finding all
these neat coleus with only 1 or 2 suppliers shown, usually just gave
hybridizers' names. It seemed worthless to me becuase at the top it said
Coleus finder. There were no links to other pages for the site. If I'd
just pulled my browser bar down I'd have realized that I was not on the
home page where the link I needed was. I'd gotten to that page via
google and hadn't paid attention to the address. This helps a lot.

Kitty