Re: hum.....

Well, Donna, it's extraordinarily hectic here and the system at home has
been up and down like a yo-yo for some reason. It had been so stable for
so long. UGH! Anyway, I've also lost a lot of messages. Has anyone heard
from Tony or Janice as to how he is doing?

Next week, I doubt I'll even get to let my fingers grace the keyboard.
We have bookings for Wednesday (Children's Hospital), Thursday (First
Step and Project Empower), Friday, (The Other Place-homeless shelter.)
Then on Sunday, Bill is doing the Kettering Fire Dept., I am putting on
the Childrens Christmas Program (with help of course), a short stint for
Bill at the Middletown Mall and then we both have a booking in the
evening at a private home that we've been Santa and Mrs. Claus to for
years. The 23rd there is the senior center where Mother stays during the
day and on the 24th, a booking around the lunch hour.

So, just in case I can't get to the PC to let everyone know, I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH -zone 5)
Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
At first I thought it was just a Pam problem getting messages....

But this morning, in the gardenchat section of my inbox...no new
messages?!?

Are we all getting ready for the holidays or is it broke...

Donna
Who is busy decorating, wrapping, shopping, and panicking....