Re: Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

You got that part right. We are a smoke-free workplace, but this is Florida, so we've got a smoking zone about 50 feet from the building. Not many smoke other than the receptionist, who seem to split her time between smoking and being out sick.

On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 05:59 PM, Kitty wrote:

BTW - I bet that bough smelled much better than the receptionist did after
smoking her cigarette.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

Fashion Note: The orange jasmine is blooming now, as it also dose off
and on all year. Guy came into the nursery Friday with a large bough
covered with blooms. I was spelling the receptionist at the front desk
[so she could corrupt her lungs], and he asked me what it was. I told
him, and he said, "Ummm, sure smells like someone you'd like to get
next to."

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10