RE: Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

Well, I wasn't sure just what Jim was up too.... but once you are under
someone's spell.... well just about anything can happen. :)

Sorry, been a long day, and being breathing way too much burning
Styrofoam, so I am a bit nutty.... now I can't decide if I want to get
in a car and go to a party or not... snowing here and it is 'really'
slick at the moment.

Donna